Thursday 20 June 2013

The problem with the rat race is that even if you win, you’re still a rat !!!

Oooops!!!I haven't seen a place which rains like this before in my life.It was a different experience altogether.As I haven't seen so much of rain before, I have also not seen a Professor like T.Prasad (And Of course, we share the same name.:-) ).He was so down to earth that he made everyone of us sit on the floor where he had already reserved a place for himself.I haven't imagined even in my widest dreams that management lessons can be thought in this way as I was thinking it to be a very formal one.But this professor proved to me and my friends that he is going behind an efficient way to teach us management.


I want to be an entrepreneur right from my childhood and no one have explained me about the business in such a simple way as our Professor Mandi (This is how our Professor is otherwise called as).He showed us some simple scientific toys which I have never seen in any of the market but the children would definitely love that.







And a stress ball with globe printed on it was another example for innovation.And the next picture shows how simple balls can help in understanding great science concepts.All I learnt from his class is we need not have good capital to start a business but thinking differently should be good enough.He doesn't stop here!!He was also speaking about how to earn money while studying in a B-School.Though it was very good to hear, honours is on us to materialise whatever he said.

And after all hearing to his lectures the thing that came to my mind was the topic of this blog.

Looking forward for further learning from his class in a more practical way!!!

Keep Reading for further updates!!!

1 comment:

  1. PRASAD.. what are you doing.. why only blog..

    write other blogs.. and post me.. dr mandi

    ReplyDelete